This is the protype of the Retired Players' collaboration Portal. The look and feel will change and the database and other capabilities will be part of the phase I July rollout. During the prototype phase we will focus on getting feedback from the all of the chapter Presidents. Please feel free to add your comments below as we develop the site.
The purpose of this site is to provide a Global collaboration portal for the Retired Professional Athletes as they transition to life after the league. Each chapter will have a core group of individuals that will work with iAM Solutions, LLC in an effort to give retired athletes a voice and increase opportunities for the entire retired player community. These individuals will be part of the advisory committee for their state and will take the lead in implementing this Global Collaboration initiative. The International targets for the phase II will be identified in the August timeframe.
Our focus is on:
* Retirement Information
* Publishing Job Opportunites
* Sharing Best Practices between chapters
* Providing info on New Federal State and local government Program Awareness
* How to's for Business Start ups
* International Affairs impacting players
* Grant and Contract Opportunities
* Mentoring - linking to role models
* Establishing a secure database of what players are doing
* Linking players to players ... so players can help players!
* Spouse's corner - monthly message from one of our better halves!
We need your feedback. We want to provide you with the best information available to assist your ongoig transition to life after the league.
David E. Garnett, President
iAM Solutions, LLC
P.S. Note: iAM Solutions,LLC provides this site for information purposes
Only and does not provide financial guidance or support.